The North American Repair Warranty Program covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems.
- Engine cooling systems.
- Engine performance, drivability, services and repair.
- Emission control system.
- Fuel systems.
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), Cruise control systems.
- Brake system.
- Starting and Charging systems.
- Electrical systems.
- Exhaust system.
- Ignition system.
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts.
- Other minor repairs.
18 months/18,000 miles parts and labor.
Click here to find out more about our warranty!
Great trustworthy crew!
Steve Jensen, 10/29/2014
Friendly, professional environment. They did a great job and I look forward to using them again.
Carol Zimmerlin Eson, 11/11/2015
Have been so impressed with these guys since we moved to Centerville. They seem to honestly listen to customer concerns, diagnose the problem, and make the repair quickly. Great service goes a long way in the automotive repair business. They also take appointments for oil changes!
Sean Vore, 02/23/2016